Using Metrisquare, it is possible to queue online questionnaires for a client. The client will then receive an anonymous code, which can be e-mailed to the client automatically, or given to the client manually. With that anonymous code, the client can login on the website and answer the questions of the questionnaire. At any time, you can use the DiagnoseIS software to see the status of the queued questionnaires and download the results. A report can then be generated with a few clicks only.
Metrisquare Questionnaires offer the following advantages when compared to competing e-Health products:
- Works in any browser, also on older computers
- Anonymous codes used: client properties are not transferred
- Questionnaire reports and cognitive functioning tests can be combined in a single report
- Support for both clinical and scientific usage
- You can create own questionnaires with the questionnaire development module
The online questionnaire module is e.g. used for a longitudinal study on the cognitive functioning of Parkinson’s disease. In that study, patients’ cognitive functioning has been measured using the Metrisquare DiagnoseIS software and tablet. During two years, the patients are regularly requested to answer questions online, using their own webbrowser, conveniently from their home. More information about the project can be found in this usecase.